In this group we focus on supporting each other and holding each other accountable in our own personal and professional growth.
Together we fine tune our manifesting skills to overcome our challenges and gain confidence in feeling satisfied and fulfilled in our daily lives.
These sessions will flow similar to a circle, so each women can monitor their growth and progress.
In this gathering you can expect to feel safe, respected, be heard with no judgement, relax, have fun, and be nurtured by our sisterhood.
So if you answer YES to any of these below questions then please click on the below link and be part of our intimate online community.
* Do you want to be more organised with your finances?
* Do you want more emotional connection with your family?
* Would you like more friends who actively listen to you without judgement?
* Are you satisfied with your gut health and mental health?
* Is there someone in your life causing you stress?
* Does lack of confidence prevent you from moving forward?
* Would you like more growth and opportunity in your life?
* Do you feel like your cup is empty and crave inner peace and happiness?
Your positive future begins now.
To be part of this caring and growth mindset group please get in touch.
Dates for Online Group Coaching Sessions 2021 :
Tuesday's 11am to 12:45pm
March 2nd, 16th, 30th
April 19th, 31st May 10th, 24th
June 8th, 22nd
Online Abundance Small Group Coaching Investment:
Casual: $60 each session
Basic Package: $360 for 9 sessions
VIP Package: $680 for 9 Sessions Plus 4 x One on One Phone Healing / Coaching Sessions.
Flexible payment plans available.
Beginners, teachers and experienced are welcome.
This event is held through my online booking system, Setmore and is available on any device where you can check your emails.
Once you have purchased a ticket to this event then an email link to the Setmore Online event will be emailed to you 15 minutes prior to the event. Please open your device and click on the event link in the email so you can log in to the chat 5 minutes prior to the start of the event. This will ensure you have a clear internet connection and you can familiarise yourself in the group chat room and introduce yourself to your fellow sisters.